Hada Labo stands for the lifestyle philosophy of “PERFECT X SIMPLE” a skincare range that brings beauty back to the basics – perfect, simple and confident. To fulfill the commitment of healthy and perfect skin, Hada Labo emphasizes simplicity in its skincare process, removing all the unnecessary additives, colorant, fragrance and mineral oil that will burden the skin. Only the finest, purest and highly effective ingredients are used to give maximum effectiveness. For example, Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid line contains an advanced hydrating ingredient – Super Hyaluronic Acid, which has the ability to form a moisture locking film to give long lasting hydration to the skin.
I’ve been sponsored the Retinol Lifting and Firming Lotion by Hada Labo to try and give my reviews!
This product range has 3 premium and potent ingredients: Vitamin A Re9nol, Hydrolyzed Collagen and Hada Labo’s signature ingredient, Super Hyaluronic Acid (SHA), to restore youthful bounciness for your skin.
1. It’s a Japanese product that has a 100 year history from its manufacturing company. That alone gives me the confidence and belief to try it and see for myself its efficacy. I’ve always believed in Japanese products!
2. I love how quickly the lotion is absorbed into my skin, giving it smoothness and suppleness that I desire. Skin immediately feels nourished and moisturized without feeling sticky or greasy.
3. It has a clean, pleasant scent – I’m very particular about scents and this lotion smells like a typical toner so I’m pretty comfortable with it.
4. It has 3 anti-ageing ingredients for beautiful, ageless skin – Retinol Vitamin A that helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, Collagen to improve skin’s elasticity for a firmer and “lifted” skin, and last but not least, its Super Hyaluronic Acid instantly locks in moisture to hydrate intensely, keeping skin soft and smooth.
5. The price – relatively affordable at $25.90, this product gives you the skincare needs that you need without breaking the bank. However, if you were to consider the entire range (shown below), it could be a hefty package!
Overall, it’s worth a try to see if it’s suitable for you Directions: Use twice a day after cleansing face. Apply on palms and gently pat onto skin until thoroughly absorbed.Check out their videos here!
Other products in the range:
Celebrities and other bloggers have also endorsed this wonderful product!
Belinda Lee and Rebecca Lim
Hada Labo can be found exclusively at Watsons. Special thanks to The Sample Store for the sponsorship!
Redeem your Hada Labo Sha lotion samples here: http://www.facebook.com/hadalabosg?sk=app_151292538267800 or http://www.facebook.com/hadalabosg