tentative logo for F&E
My online boutique Ferosha & Eclat was officially launched on Monday, 20 December 2010! After all those months of hard work Lynette and I finally released our baby to the public. Having a blogshop/online boutique really takes much more time and effort than I thought, but like I always say, since it’s something I really enjoy doing and building, it really isn’t work after all. Most importantly, I just want to reap some fruits and rewards of my own efforts.
The process of building F&E:
- Designing, crafting and materializing the website
- Research and Development processes
- Getting stocks
- Search for models
- Photoshoots (boutique + outdoor)
- Editing of photos and uploading
- Countless of hours online thinking and executing marketing and promotional strategies
- Word of mouth publicity
- Countless meetings to arrange behind the scenes planning and discussion
- Refining of website through feedback, updates and other improvements (constant process)
Too taxing to think of more but yeah you can imagine that our work started since August when we came back from our overseas study mission to Silicon Valley. It’s always my dream to possess my own line of clothing and having an online shop is the first step towards making this come true Men’s line in a year or so, hopefully!
So friends and mates, do show your support for me and my boutique!
Join our mailing list at our home page, as well as Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates and promotions!
Help us to publicize via your FB and Twitter status to get a 5% discount! It’s that easy!
Also, refer to 10 friends upon 3 completed orders from us to get a $25 voucher. You don’t want to miss such an awesome deal!
Additionally, enjoy a 20% STOREWIDE SALE only on 25th and 26th December, specially for Christmas and Boxing Day.
Enjoy shopping sweethearts!