I just checked my blog stats – this is the 99th post, and yesterday this blog reached more than 250 hits!!! Seriously this is the best thing that has happened to me today. Well, today’s terrible. I’ll elaborate in a little while. But given that my blog’s pretty new, I’m really happy that the stats are going up. Hmmm..up and down I guess. I can get as pathetic as 30-40 hits a day sometimes.
Anyhow, thanks to my consistent readers (if you really exist)! I’ll keep working on it, and please, please let me know (by commenting) if you’d like anything else to be included. Like for fashion stuff, any particular brands or stuff of interest to you
Yes, back to my awful day. Let me just put it in point form yeah.
1. Left the house late because I spent too much time ironing my skirt.
2. Reached the bus stop just a few meters from the lift, realized that I forgot to bring my readings for presentation, went back to my house to get them. Luckily I didn’t miss the bus.
3. Took the BTC shuttle bus as usual to school. When we reached UCC I asked the girl sitting in front of me if the bus goes to central library. She said yes, so we didn’t alight. The bus went to Kent Vale Terminal and we had to change to Bus B from there. By then I was already more than 10 mins late for my tutorial, which I was going to have a presentation.
4. On the way to school I realized that my period came (don’t ask me how I found out okay) but I didn’t bring any pad to school! PFFT!
5. Reached central library, went to co-op to buy the pads. Decided to go to the ladies at AS1 to change.
6. AS1 girls’ toilet closed for cleaning. Already 25 minutes late. Went to the toilet near arts canteen instead.
7. Reached tutorial room. 30 minutes late.
8. By the end of tutorial, I was super duper cold. Shivering despite wearing a cardigan (damn air-con!).
9. Was the last to present. Everyone couldn’t wait to leave the class already. Rushed through the presentation, didn’t know what I was talking about. :S
10. After class was supposed to meet Shu. Luckily, luckily, luckily I didn’t wait too long before I saw her because she received 3 missed calls from me. Heehee. I was standing there pretending to sms, acting busy with my phone. (Not offending you at all babe, was just in a bad mood yeah? please read on.)
11. Had a pretty good lunch though. This is one of the few pluses today. Met new friends Shannen, Ying Hui and Laura
12. After 2-4pm tutorial I was starting to get really bad period cramps, so I didn’t meet Syl in the end and took the bus home.
13. On the bus my mood was really horrible and I was emo-ing away recalling some stuff. Didn’t help that the girl beside me kept falling asleep and oscillating her head every 2 minutes. Awww.
That’s about it. Bad enough? Sigh. And I’m really exhausted now. Had only about 5 hours of sleep last night. Thank god there’s only 1 lecture tomorrow.
Going to take a nap now, posting some fashion updates and photos tonight. Ciao & Loves.